Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TED ED

One of my favourite youtube channels is the TEDTalks channel. TED stands for Technology Entertainment and Design, and the conference offers the widest array of speakers one can possibly imagine. I myself have watched dozens of videos on a variety of topics, and have recommended numerous videos to friends and family.   


Every once in a while, I'll stumble upon a video that has some relevance to this blog, so I figured I'd present a small list and description of those videos:

1. In one of my favourite videos, model and athlete Aimee Mullins describes how she uses prosthetic legs as sexy fashion and beauty accessories.




2. Designer Suzanne Lee discusses the uses of microbial cellulose as a fabric for garments.




3.Charming and likeable oddball Jessi Arrington describes how she creates her all outfits from used clothing stores.





-The Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment