Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tommy Hilfiger Spring/Summer 2010

A few years ago (~2005), Tommy Hilfiger launched a more upscale label, known simply as "H". I actually dug the collection, but was disappointed to learn that the collection wasn't available in Canada--not even at Tommy stores. I did however manage pick up a white "H" dress shirt in NYC that had a candy-coloured buttons.

Eventually, the "H" label seemed to disappear as quickly as it appeared and I haven't really dabbled in Tommy since.

I've noticed lately that the label seems to be once again trying to position itself as a dressier (shirt and tie) label. I have no idea about the quality of the clothing nor its price point. I suppose it's worth checking out.

Anyways, I've included some pics from the recent Tommy show in NY. I thought the collection was nice enough, if not a bit plain-- it reminded me a bit of the CK collection in that regard.
I liked the suede desert boots, which have been making a huge comeback, in case you haven't noticed.

-The Scandal








No comments:

Post a Comment