Sunday, August 28, 2011

Smarty pants


I bet you've never seen pants like this:



The photo is of South African golfer Gary Player, who wore these pants at the 1960 Open Championship to show his support for ending apartheid. Player stated the pants were ‘a quiet protest, of bringing white and black together".

Actually, I've previously commented on a pair of hideous Duckie Brown Pants that reminded me of Batman villain Two-Face's ensemble. Player's pants would've been perfect this Star Trek pair:



I'm typically a fan of two-tone clothing and accessories, whether they be dress shirts with white collars, or two tone shoes.





The pants however strike me as a little too bold. I certainly couldn't pull them off, but that doesn't mean there isn't someone who could.

-The Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment